The times of the games will be updated Thursday (8.24) morning; this is our 2023 tackle football schedule.
Flag and Cheer Schedules are in the process of being updated - communicated to familes!
Plymouth Huskies Tackle Schedule - 2023
Tackle Football: Starts Tuesday August 1st, 2023 @ Husky Field, Plymouth
Practice for Tackle Football Begins the first week of August. On Tuesday August 1st - Friday August 4th, 5:30pm - 8:00pm we will work on mandatory condition for all tackle teams. Each player needs to complete 10 hours of conditioning before they can suit up in full pads.
- Starting Tuesday August 8th - Practices will be Tuesday - Thursday 5:30 - 7:30 pm @ Husky Field. (If a practice gets cancelled due to inclement weather then we will reschedule to either Friday or Saturday).
- The 2nd week of football will then begin practice in full pads, as long as your athlete attended all practices the prior week.
Flag Football: Starts Tuesday August 15th, 2023 @ Husky Field, Plymouth
- Flag football practice will start Tuesday August 15th, 5:30-6:30pm. Practices will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-6:30 @ Husky Field. Flag athletes are required to bring their practice jersey and mouth guard to each practice.
Sunday Games - Game Schedule is TBD
Home Games are played at Plymouth Regional High School
Husky signups are here! We are excited to kick the 2023 football season off with all of you!
Some important key points:
• The division section is not required – Leave blank.
• Have a picture/headshot of your child ready to upload.
• There is a multiple child discount; $20 off every additional child registered.
• There is only one place you need to register: with the attached link.
• The ONLY document we need from you before the season starts is the medical clearance from your pediatrician.
------------------------ 9U Tackle –----------------------
We are excited to have this age group back for the 2023 season! After strong flag football numbers, our 7, 8 and 9 year old's are ready to take the next step. We have a core of very hungry, energetic, and driven kids to build this team around.
Our 9U tackle team has a full coaching staff committed to making the game fun for our kids. The coaching staff has worked together, coaching our flag kids for the past 2 years.
------------ 11U Tackle –----------
This group has a title to defend. We are excited to bring back the core coaching staff, we plan to compete for a championship with another year of experience under our belt.
-----------------Flag Football –-----------
We continue to be incredibly thankful for the support and participation with our flag football program. We have tripled the number of kids in two years, and we hope to continue that positive momentum. We have three returning flag coaches, most of them have been with the program for the past three years. We are looking for more flag coaches for this year. Please reach out if you are interested in coaching flag this year! firstname.lastname@example.org
The Huskies are so excited to bring Cheer back for the 2023 season! Our Camp had a great turnout and we can't wait to to rebuild our Cheer family!
Our season will include sideline Cheer as well as competitions. We do still need assistant coaches (18+) and Jr. Demo's (14-17.) Any further questions, please contact Chantelle: